Herland Report: Russian warships high level activity in North Sea: Nine UK Royal Navy vessels with military assistance from Norway, France, Germany and Denmark have shadowed seven Russian warships after what is described, amid the Corona pandemic, as unusually high levels of Russian activity in the English Channel and the North Sea.
Sky News reports that the Royal Navy is currently engaging in helping the National Health Authorities and the government in handling the Corona crisis.
The unusual Russian movement of its war ships are monitored by radar, surveillance cameras and sensors, tracking their course as they passed UK shores and the North Sea, bordering Norway and Denmark.
- The Panic of Corona may be the element that brings about major restructuring of ownership – Hanne Nabintu.
- The Federal Reserve Cartel – Eight Families own the USA #BIS, IMF, World Bank – Dean Henderson.
- Only Debt forgiveness can mitigate Break Down. Paul C. Roberts.
Millions watch Herland Report YouTube interviews with thought leaders. Subscribe here!
Russian warships high level activity in North Sea: Lieutenant Nick Ward, HMS Tyne’s executive officer, said: “As the Armed Forces are helping the NHS save lives in the UK, it’s essential the Navy continues to deliver the tasks we have always performed to help keep Britain safe.”
As the Russian war ships entered the waters around the UK amid the Corona virus crisis, it is described as a “large scale operation” to monitor the Russian movements. It was done with the assistance of Norway, France, Germany and Denmark.
Among the Russian vessels were three Steregushchiy-class corvettes, two Ropucha-class landing ships and two Admiral Grigorovich-class frigates, plus their supporting auxiliary ships and tugs, reports Reuters.
- The Panic Fear of Corona is the new 9/11, Russia gains – Hanne Nabintu.
- US Senator Richard Black: Herland Report global reach, speaks truth, genuine substance.
- Lab man made bioweapon Corona on verge of World Wide Outbreak? Paul C. Roberts.