Herland ReportTV: “This is the end of democracy. Globalism, as it is exercised by the elite establishment in many countries, have transferred wealth and political power to themselves in a massive scale,” says Dr. Phil Giraldi in this Herland Report TV show.
He is the Executive Director of the Council for the National Interest. He is a former counter-terrorism specialist and military intelligence officer in the US Central Intelligence Agency, a columnist and television commentator.
Dr. Phil Giraldi: “It has always been a myth that there is a trickle down in economics, where when people at the top of the system make a lot of money it all eventually come down to the people below, who get a share of that. That worked when you had nation states, and industries that were local, because the money stayed locally.”
“In the globalist system today, the money does not stay locally, but goes outside the system and the people who lose their jobs, lose it forever. So, there is no more trickle down economics.”
- NEW TV interview: We are run by a Money Elite. John Whitehead.
- Robbery Capitalism and the Enslavement of the Working Class. Interview Paul Craig Roberts.
- Milo Yiannopoulos: New Left uses free speech to advocate for tyranny.
- The problem with Europe is the Euro – Joseph Stiglitz
- Paul C. Roberts on The Culture War: Fascinating explanation of the organized destruction of the West.
“The money now moves off-shore and other places, and it is used to further the interests of the elites and the establishment in terms of their own interest rather than the interest of the people in that country.”
“The richest man in the world paid no taxes last year, on an income of 10 billion US dollars, Mr. Bezos who owns The Washington Post and Amazon.”
“Donald Trump saw the loss of jobs and economic viability in the communities as a problem of jobs being exported to Mexico, China. But that is not really the problem.”
“The issue is that the whole economic system is no longer national, it is a question of how the people at the top of the system manipulate the economy to benefit themselves – across national borders.”
The Herland Report Scandinavian news site and TV channel on YouTube has millions of readers/viewers yearly, featuring leading free thinkers, intellectuals, authors and activists on foreign policy, Western cultural decay, religion and the need for international justice and respect for national sovereignty.
The Herland Report believes in freedom of speech and its editorial policy resides above the traditional Left vs Right paradigm which we believe has lost its relevance and ability to describe the current driving forces in Western politics.
We regularly feature a variety of opinion and analysis from a number of commentators from across the political spectrum.
The Herland Report is founded and hosted by Hanne Nabintu Herland, a Scandinavian historian of comparative religions, bestselling author, commentator and TV producer, known from the media for sharp analysis and fearless speech.
- US Senator Richard Black: Herland Report global reach, speaks truth, genuine substance.
- Exclusive interview with Paul Craig Roberts: Totalitarian Democracy.
- The New Left’ desire to silence the Majority – Nabintu, WND.
- Christianity was Central in Creating Western Civilization. #KanyeWest
- The Culture War How the West lost its Greatness, by bestselling author Hanne Nabintu.