Herland Report: University Study Finds Fire Did Not Cause Building 7 Collapse 9/11: It is unfortunate that such an important report was released during a health and economic crisis when it will be overshadowed and neglected by two simultaneous crises.
On March 25, 2020, researchers at the University of Alaska Fairbanks issued the final report of a four-year computer modeling study on the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7, writes Dr. Paul Craig Roberts.
He is one of the United States’ leading economic analysts and a regular contributor to The Herland Report.
- The Panic of Corona may be the element that brings about major restructuring of ownership – Hanne Nabintu.
- The Federal Reserve Cartel – Eight Families own the USA #BIS, IMF, World Bank – Dean Henderson.
- Only Debt forgiveness can mitigate Break Down. Paul C. Roberts.
- The Panic Fear of Corona is the new 9/11, Russia gains – Hanne Nabintu.
- US Senator Richard Black: Herland Report global reach, speaks truth, genuine substance.
- Lab man made bioweapon Corona on verge of World Wide Outbreak? Paul C. Roberts.
Millions watch Herland Report YouTube interviews with thought leaders. Subscribe here!
University Study Finds Fire Did Not Cause Building 7 Collapse 9/11: The 47-story WTC 7 was the third skyscraper to be completely destroyed on September 11, 2001, collapsing rapidly and symmetrically into its footprint at 5:20 PM.
Seven years later, investigators at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) concluded that WTC 7 was the first steel-framed high-rise ever to have collapsed solely as a result of normal office fires.
Contrary to the conclusions of NIST, the UAF research team finds that the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11 was not caused by fires but instead was caused by the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building [which means it was a controlled demolition].